YouTube shorts, the video-sharing platform’s newest feature, have quickly become a popular method for producers to showcase their talent and communicate with their audience. It has become an attractive platform for content creators to make money due to its short-form videos. Many individuals are still perplexed as to how to make money from YouTube shorts.
In this post, we will look at some of the several methods you may monetize your YouTube video material.
What are YouTube Shorts?
Vertical videos on YouTube can last for up to 60 seconds. Any device that can record a vertical video, including a cell phone, is used to make these films.
YouTube shorts were created to rival the well-known social media site TikTok. Almost 2 billion monthly active users watch YouTube shorts, and this figure is rising quickly.
How Can You Earn Money From YouTube Shorts?
There are several ways you can earn money from YouTube shorts. Here are some of them:
- Ad Revenue:
- To display advertisements on your videos, YouTube compensates you. You need at least 1000 subscribers and 4,000 view hours on your channel in order to monetize your content. You may apply for the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) and begin making money once you’ve satisfied these prerequisites.
- Sponsored Content:
- Sponsored content creation is another way to earn money. In order to advertise a brand’s good or service on your channel, you must accept sponsorship. You may create a little film promoting the good or service and upload it on YouTube.
- Affiliate Marketing:
- Affiliate marketing is another way to get money. Affiliate marketing is the practise of promoting a good or service on your channel in exchange for a cut of any purchases generated by your affiliate link.
- Donations are another way to make money. Viewers on YouTube may give money to their favourite creators via a feature. You may enable this function on your channel and begin earning money from your visitors right now.
- You can also earn money by selling merchandise on your channel. You can create t-shirts, hats, and other products with your channel’s logo and sell them to your viewers.
Read More: How to Make Money on YouTube as a YouTuber? [6 Steps]
Examples of YouTube Shorts Creators Earning Money
Here are some examples of YouTube shorts creators who are earning money:
- Ashish Chanchlani: Ashish Chanchlani is a popular YouTuber who creates short comedy skits. He has over 26 million subscribers and earns millions of dollars from ad revenue and sponsored content.
- Prajakta Koli: Prajakta Koli is a YouTuber who creates short videos about her daily life. She has over 6 million subscribers and earns money through ad revenue and sponsored content.
- Anmol Sachar: Anmol Sachar is a YouTuber who creates short videos about motivation and personal growth. He has over 2 million subscribers and earns money through ad revenue and sponsored content.
YouTube shorts is a fantastic venue for creators to exhibit their work and interact with their audience. Ad income, sponsored content, affiliate marketing, contributions, and merchandising are all methods to make money with YouTube shorts.
If you have a flair for making short-form videos, YouTube shorts might be a great way for you to make money. You may become a popular creator and earn a nice living from YouTube shorts with hard work and devotion.