- Zone Startups India To Launch Slew Of Products Next Yearon 26 November 2022 at 10:41 pm
Startup accelerator Zone Startups India will launch two new accelerator programmes in digital inclusion, smart cities and Internet of Things space (IoT), early next year.
- Facebook Buys Emotion Detection Startup FacioMetricson 26 November 2022 at 10:41 pm
Facebook has acquired emotion detection start-up FacioMetrics to push its artificial intelligence (AI) research into building facial gesture controls.
- 5 Startups that are Contributing to Avert the Drastic Effects of Air Pollutionon 26 November 2022 at 10:41 pm
Delhi, with a massive population of about 25.8 million, is ranked 5th among the list of 32 megacities formulated by WHO.
- Boltt’s AI-Powered Wearables To Arrive In Market Soonon 26 November 2022 at 10:41 pm
Noida-based startup Boltt Sports Technologies will soon introduce fitness wearables, connected solutions and a fitness kit that will include smart shoes, smart band and health and training apps, all powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Zomato Now Plans to Get into the Cloud Kitchen Businesson 26 November 2022 at 10:41 pm
Zomato, online restaurant discovery and delivery firm is now planning to invest in new businesses such as cloud kitchens. In the past 12 months, the company has managed to boost its revenue and cut down the burn rate.