What is the Python Language?
Python is one of the best, adaptable, and compelling open-source language. Because it is easy to master, easy to apply, and has robust libraries for data administration, manipulation, and analysis.
Nowadays the demand for Python programming language is heading towards a higher trajectory.
Therefore, the time is appropriate to study and master Python to grab the many lucrative Python jobs.
In this blog post, we will look after many such great Python career opportunities for a Python programmer as well as various available online courses and course providers.
Nowadays, different independent surveys around the globe clearly show that at present Python language is the most popular high-level language among the coder, data-scientists, and top developer communities.
Top tech companies are also select Python as the main coding language. But we are not surprised when we see in the survey that Python is considered the second best after Java.
Recent Growth of Python
In the recent reports of different stuffing and recruiting companies, it has been revealed that Python language is the top choice of top tech companies. As a result of this growth, some consultancy says the Java become the second choice after Python.
It is a phenomenal growth for Python. The reason behind this growth is the growth data analysis job. In the USA thousands of new Python developers, jobs open everyday salary ranging from $65k – 120K.
Python Language in India
In India, a huge skill gap is showing everywhere. Big companies often see a skill gap particularly in the field of data analysis and machine learning area.
Even after getting big projects from overseas, they just cannot make a proper arrangement of skill coders due to a lack of talents.
One of the reasons for this lack of talent pool is awareness. Many brilliant young Indian coders are still not aware of the great future of a Python developer.
Python Language as a Career
Although there is a common trend that shows developers concentrating on rarer technologies are given more bountiful salaries than those with knowledge of more widespread ones, Python seems to be an exception. The Common Python Developer Salary in the US is more than 100K.
According to the tech skill and salary analytics companies, Python is one of the highest-paying programming languages in the USA. Python developers are the second best-paid in the country, after Ruby engineers.
Silent Features of Python Language
- Simple: Python is a simple language. Reading a good Python program sounds almost like English reading (but very strict English!).
- Easy to learn: As you will see, Python is very easy to learn.
- Free and Open source: Python is an example of a floss (free/open-source software).
- Portable: Because of its open-source nature, Python is available on many platforms. You can use Python on Linux, Windows, Macintosh, Solaris, OS / 2, Amiga, AROS, / 400, BeOS, OS / 390, z / OS, Palm OS, QNX, VMS.
- Interpreting languages: C or C ++ are compiled as they are, Python is not compiled in that way. This is an interpreted language.
- Object Oriented: Python supports object-oriented programming as well as process-oriented programming.
- Extensible: If you want to have a portion of a program running very fast, you can achieve that goal by writing that part in C.
- Comprehensive Library: Python’s standard library is very big. This is its huge power.
- Embeddable: It is an embeddable language
Some popular and important uses of python are being explained.
- Server-side web development.
- Software development (Gaming, GUI, etc.).
- Handle large data.
- Rapid prototyping.
- Solve complex mathematical problems.
Top Python Online Courses for Beginners and Intermediate Programmers
- All-in-One Python Development Suite at Simplilearn.com! Python Training Course is an all-inclusive program that will introduce you to the Python development language.
- Python for Data Science Certification Training Course – Enroll Now.
- Up-skill your resume with our Data Scientist Masters Program. You’ll learn the most in-demand technologies such as Data Science on R, SAS, Python, Big Data on Hadoop, and implement concepts!
- Python Training Course is an all-inclusive program that will introduce you to the Python development language.
- Principles of Machine Learning: Python Edition
- Object-oriented Programming in Python: Create Your Own Adventure Game
- Python Theory for Network Engineers
The Common Python Job Profiles are as follows:
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Research Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
List of Best Online Course Providers for Python Language
So, why wait. Jump and start your great Python programming for a career change!
This Post Has 2 Comments
Pingback: Exploring the Exciting Career of a Software Engineer
Pingback: 10 Freelance Jobs for Students to Earn Quick Money